Subject: [POTENTIAL PHISHING]Notification received through Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed (Ref. No.: 2024.5774 fup1)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 11:31:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have been informed by our supplier about a potential risk that the
above mentioned products contain an unauthorised use of novel foods
containing Mg L-threonate.

We would like to inform you that we have distributed the following
products via AMAZON sales platform in the period from 30.01.2023 to
31.07.2024.

Product Name:

MAGNESIUM TRIO

MAGNESIUM L-THREONAT

MAGNESIUM L-THREONAT

Brand:

ERASVITAL

ERASVITAL

ERASVITAL

Origin

GERMANY

GERMANY

GERMANY

Weight:

UNITS x 120 CAPS AND x 360 CAPS

UNITS x 120 CAPS AND x 360 CAPS

IN POWDER FORM X 50G AND X 150G

We have already taken the following steps:

1.	we have stopped the sale and distribution of food products
containing Mg L-threonate.
2.	the existing stocks have been disposed of.
3.	the products listed above have not been sold to customers in
Estonia
4.	we have already started a recall campaign in the countries where
Mg L-threonate is not authorised as a food supplement.

We regret this incident and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards,

ERASVITAL® OÜ
Ehitajate tee 110
13517 Tallinn
Estonia

Company No.: 160703330
USt-ID.Nr: EE102603321

E-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

_____________________________________________________
Confidentiality Notice - This newsletter is for the exclusive use of the
above named recipient(s). It may contain information that is privileged,
proprietary, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure by law. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received it in error, immediately
notify us and delete it without copying it, disclosing it to anyone or
making any use of it.